12.10.2010

National Novel Writing Month: Part The Fourth

So this is a little bit belated.
In case you hadn't noticed, I lost!!

I got as far as 32333 words. A massive 50-ish pages. Impressive!!
And then it was thanksgiving, and then it was black friday weekend (a ten-hour day friday as well, to say the least) and also I was sick, and also I was sick of writing.

Don't get me wrong, I love my story, I was excited to share bits of it with you loyal reader(s), but I got so just stressed and fed up that I said fuck it.

Tuesday, the 30th, I was sick and called out of 826NYC and didn't write one single word. It was fantastic. It was spiteful and more of a victory than 50k would have been (LIES!)

But now I'm writing a bit again.

He leapt off of the couch, tripping over Chien, fast asleep on the floor no longer, who yipped “soyez prudent!” as he rushed to the door.




Fuck you suckers. That's all you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment